Body Weight Exercise
- Stand up straight with your feet distance a bit wider than your hip and toes pointed outward slightly.
- Raise your arms crossed in front of your chest for balance during movement.
- Start bend your knees and lower your hips, like your sitting in a bench, so your quads will be parallel to floor. Insure keep your back straight.
- Once your hip on lower level, straighten your legs back to the starting position.
- Stand up with your back straight and with feet on hip width apart.
- Step forward your left leg, while keeping your spine vertical to the floor, bend your right leg and lower your body toward the floor. Insure both your knees flex at 90 degree.
- Jump down and up.
- Raise up your torso with straight up starting position.
- Switch and repeat with another leg.
Straight Leg Raises
- Lie your back on a Mat.
- Bend left knees to a 90-degree angle and place your foot flat on the floor.
- Keep right leg extended with knee straight.
- Slowly raise up the right leg 14 inches from the floor and squeeze the thigh muscles. Pause position for 6 seconds.
- Then slowly return by lower your leg to the floor.
- Rest for 5 seconds and repeat 11 – 14 times.
- Switch legs and then repeat.
- Stand up with body straight and your back against the wall, set your feet distance at shoulder-width apart. Keep Arms straighten besides you with palms towards the wall during all the exercise movement.
- Gently bend your knees, by sliding your back down the wall, until your knees are bent at angle 45-degree. (Further bent than this angel, can cause knees strain) Pause this position for 6 seconds.
- Upwards your body through straighten your knees gradually by gently sliding up your back through the wall until your body are fully upright and knees straight.
- Repeat exercise for additional (8) times.